Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Bargain Skin Care Routine



I recently have developed a skin care obsession -you can read some of my review here. I also love a good bargain. I've listed below some of my favourite drug store/ high street skin care items at the moment as I've recently discovered that good products don't always have to cost a bomb! 

Botanics All Bright Refreshing Eye Roll-On: I picked this up when my Serum 10 Lift Activ ran out. When in Boots I found myself at the Botanics stand and picked this eye cream up. It is part of the All Bright range which work to brighten your skin tone. This is the only product I've tried I really like it. Its great in the mornings as the roll-on action is refreshing on the skin and works to correct any puffiness. As it's a roll on - the cooling application process is great and really refreshing in the mornings. 

Botanic Rosewater Toning Spritz: This is a repurchase and one of my favourite toners. I apply this by spritzing once directly on to the face and then on to a cotton pad and use it to wipe my face. This is lovely in morning, it is refreshing on the skin and the spritz really wakes me up. Rosewater is also great for your skin. 

No. 7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm: I haven't heard a lot about this range from No. 7 but I've really been liking it. As it says this product is for over-night use and really hydrates the area. It claims to improve dark circles and reduce puffiness, paired with the Botanics Roll-On I've seen improvements. 

Lacura Aqua-Complete Skin Serum: Not all great serums have to cost a fortune and this baby that comes from Aldi proves this point. It's part of their award winning skin care range. I like to use this serum at night as it is very hydrating. It would be too moisturising for me if I used this as part of my morning routine, my foundation would slide off. For about €6 you can't really go wrong? 

Lacura Renew Night Cream: I have re-purchased this about 4 times now and its one of my favourite night creams. You only need a small amount as a little bit really goes a long way. If you haven't checked out either of these products from Aldi, I really would recommend it. 

Nivea Express Hydration Primer: As we are coming into the winter months I really try to use really moisturising and hydrating products. This primer from Nivea is something I'm looking forward to using again. It's a day cream and primer in one and gives your skin a little bit of an extra boost in the morning. It absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving the skin feeling greasy. 

So these are some of my favourite bargain skin care products. I would love to know what yours are, I'm always looking for a good bargain! Leave me a comment and let know. 

Avril 
Xx



4 comments:

  1. I love the Lacura products,so good and so inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a good toner, so I'm definitely going to try out rosewater!

    Chloe - Very Lovely Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Boots Botanics products that I've tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Boots Botanics Products that I've tried! I think the range is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3