Monday, 4 November 2013

Beauty Blogger Problems








Another Monday and a cold start to the week, I can't think of a better time to make an announcement. I have an obsession, please send help! I can't stop buying beauty products. It doesn't matter where I go - to the Chemist, out for lunch or even doing to the food shopping with my parents, I never come home empty handed. Recently I went to get a shellac manicure removed from a lovely salon in Dublin Polish and walked out the salon with the HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette in 'Vamp' and OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go. While completely necessary purchases, it was completely random. 

I really needed a new cuticle oil as my nails are in bits. They are really week and peeling and are in need of some serious TLC. The nail technician recommended this one from OPI. You use a blush to apply it so its much easier for use on the go. I find myself using it a lot and my nails are much happier. I usually apply it on the bus to work in the morning and the bus home in the evening. Give myself a little pamper session on public transport.

The next purchase was the HD Eye Brow quad and its been on my radar since reading So Sue Me's review about it. I love strong brows and am always picking up new products from them. This pallet is great as the shadows are really soft that they can actually be used an eye shadows as well as for brows. There a 3 brow colours and a highlight. I've been using this everyday since I picked it up. I got the 'Vamp' which has darker/ brunette shades. I like to mix the bottom two. I apply Rich Brown (on the bottom right) all over the brow and then Dark Brown (bottom left) through the middle to end of the brow if that makes sense. 

I really can't go anywhere without picking up some new make up goodies, do you have this problem too?? Please tell me I'm not the only one. 

Avril
Xx

3 comments:

  1. You are 100% not the only one, and even if I don't end up buying anything if I pass by anywhere that has even the tiniest make up stand I HAVE to go in, like actually have to! The brow palette looks really cool, been meaning to try hd brows....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3