Thursday, 21 November 2013

Boots Beauty Buys & Bourjois Blush Exclusif Review








Another quick beauty haul from Boots with some of my most recent purchases, these do seem pretty regular but I do find myself in Boots a lot...

Barry M in 'Matte White': A lot of the beauty bloggers have been talking about white nail varnish. Love it or hate it, its been getting a lot of hype. I've seen a lot of nail art from The Nail Affair and Lily Pebbles so I thought I would pick one up and attempt some very basic looks. 

Revlon Chroma Chameleon in Pink Quartz: I saw Chloe from Nurse Fancy Pants review this recently and I fell in love. It a lovely rose gold metalic colour. Depending on the light it even changes shade. Its just so nice and I am so excited to put it on :) 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Paints in Rich Russet: I love bronze and brown eye shadows/ liners/ cream/ everything. I haven't really heard a lot about the Rimmel Shadow Paints but I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos so much that I thought I would give this one a go. 

Bourjois Blush Exclusif: Another cream blush from Bourjois but this one is a little different. It adjusts itself to your skin tone to make it the perfect pink flush for you. Crazy? Well, I think it actually works. I have gotten so many compliments on my make up the days that I wear it. I have this on in the picture above. 

Well that's all my new beauty bits for now, what are you recent additions? 

Avril 
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out lady! Love that blush on you, have been eyeing it for ages, will be my next purchase I think! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) Aw thanks. I love it! So easy to use x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3