Friday, 1 November 2013

Hauls from Paris - Birthday Bits





This post is a follow on from my two hauls from Paris. These are some of my birthday gifts from the Boyfriend and his lovely sister. 

The Boyfriend knows how obsessed I am with all things beauty and got me the nail art book and two shades from the Rimmel Salon Pro Collection: Punk Rock (Grey) and Jazz Funk (Pink). I haven't tried any of the looks from the book yet but I am definitely looking forward to experimenting. 

He's lovely sister was so generous and gave me this Urban Decay set of Naked Nail Varnishes. These colours are nails varnishes of the infamous Naked Pallet. There's Naked, Side Car, Toasted, Smog, Hustle and Creep. The pigmentation of these varnishes is incredible. I only needed one coat and I was good to go. 

The boyfriend also gave me a goodie bag from Sephora. His sister lives in Paris so she did the dirty work of picking out all of the bits but I love them all. The Bioderma mini's are so cute and perfect for travelling. I've never used the face wipes but I'm very much looking forward to giving them ago. 

That's the end of my posts about Paris. I loved it and can't wait to go back!

Avril
Xx

3 comments:

  1. Aw that's so sweet that he got his sister to pick stuff up for you!! They made super good choices too, if my boy tried to get me anything beauty related I'd end up with face paint from a euro shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, he's so good. The bioderma's are amazing for traveling :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3