Monday, 25 November 2013

New Additions - Interrailing Treats from Manhattan












A few months ago my sister went interrailing around Europe with a few of her friends and being the lovely sister she is, she picked me up some make up goodies. I have never heard of the brand Manhattan but am always excited to try new products and I was pleasantly surprised.

The blush is a lovely plum toned, perfect for the colder months as everyone goes berry obsessed. I was surprised at how pigmented it was. I needed to tiniest bit on my brush and applied it to my cheeks. There is a slight shimmer in it so it has a lovely finish on the skin. 

The lipstick, looks like it will be a bright pink on the lips but it applies slightly sheer - it reminds me of the L'oreal Caresse Lipsticks as it gives a wash of colour to the lips with a glossy finish. It is buildable  as you can see in the swatch above so you can layer it up to a strong pink colour. As it has a glossy finish it's not too drying on the lips and the packing is also so cute. 

The nail varnish is a bright pinky coral - one of my favourite colours on the nails. The formula is quick drying for great when your in a rush but want a little bit go colour on your nails. 

Manhattan is also very affordable I'm not 100% sure of the prices but I know its available in drug stores. You can pick up Manhattan in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Spain.

Have you found any treasures abroad that you can't get in Ireland? 

Avril 
Xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the blusher, looks like you have a gorgeous highlighter on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to this brand too but it all looks gorgeous on you - pretty in pink! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3