Thursday, 5 December 2013

Benebrows from The Benefit Boutique








I was in desperate need of an eye brow fix for my upcoming Christmas Party. My problem is that somehow my eyebrows ended up being two different shapes. I know that your brows are not twins, they're sisters but at this stage mine weren't even related. I had gotten them done about 2 months in a salon and instead of going back I tried to tidy them up myself. And then this happened. I destroyed them and they were in need of some serious attention.

The Benefit Boutique opened a few weeks ago and I was dying to check it out, so I rang on Monday to see if they could squeeze me in. Thankfully they could. 

When I got there the lovely Jessica gave me a tour of the building. On the first floor they look after make overs, manicures including Shellac, blowouts and up dos and facial waxing and tints. On the second floor they look after body waxing and spray tans. So it's a one stop shop for all this girly and pampering. 

I'm heading off to a wedding in a few weeks and saw a picture on the wall of the hair style I was hoping to get, so I booked in straight away. At only €30 for an up do you can't really go wrong. 

The lovely Elaine looked after my brows and she was the first person to talk me through eye brow maintenance. Of course she told me try not to pluck in between visits as you don't want to run the risk of over plucking like I had done previously. But she understood that sometimes you just have to catch those stray one. Elaine explain the shape of my brows and if I wanted to do some tidying the places I could pluck and the places to avoid. 

The process itself took no time at all. First Elaine tinted my brows and then moved on to the waxing. The whole thing took about 15 minutes. Jessica then tidied up my make up covering the redness so it wasn't very obvious on my trek home. 

I loved the finish result, very happy with my Benebrows :) 




I loved my experience in The Benefit Boutique and have already booked back in to get them tidied up for the wedding. If you haven't checked out the new Boutique I would really recommend it. The price is great value as well, the tint and wax work out at €26. The girls are so lovely and there is a wide range of treatments to choose from. The perfect girly escape right in the city centre.

The Benefit Boutique is on South William Street and open now for appointments. You can find them on Facebook or Twitter. Have you been to The Benefit Boutique yet? 

Avril 
Xx






6 comments:

  1. They look great Avril I really must pop in there, looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a mill, I lvoe who they turned out :)

      Delete
  2. They look fantastic! Still haven't been in there, must book soon, I've two weddings coming up! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brows look gorgeous! I had mine done in there at the launch and was really happy too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already gone back and had they tidied up. Really happy with them.

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3