Monday, 27 January 2014

Add some shimmer with Inglot Sparkling Dust









Every girl loves a little bit of glitter and boy, so do I. This recent addition to the collect really hits the nail on the head. Be warned you are probably going to want to pick this up too, so say hello to the Inglot Sparkling Dust

This is a loose powder highlighter. I wasn't sure how I was going to get on this product as I have a tendency to spill lose powders all over myself but so far so good. It's a very finely milled powder that has both shimmer and glitter in it. In the picture above you can see how sparkly it is, but when it's applied on to the skin its has a more subtle finish. The powder itself blends seamlessly into the skin and doesn't have a powder finish, but looks more like you applied a cream (if that makes sense).

It comes with a small powder puff which I use to apply the product to larger areas such as my d├ęcolletage as the dust is suitable for both your body and face. Otherwise I tip a small bit of the powder into the lid and apply directly with a brush. I tend to just apply it to the tops of my cheeks but lately I've been putting it in the inner corners of my eyes and even under the brows, basically anywhere I would apply a highlighter. As it's a powered I thought I would have a lot of wastage by pouring too much into the lid, but I quickly learnt that a little goes a long way so it will last long time. 

In the pictures above, you can see that the finish on the skin isn't overly glittery but just has a lovely glow. I tend to use this highlighter on nights out as its a more of a 'statement' highlighter but I find myself reaching for this more and more. The colours is a champagne/gold colour that I think would suits most skin tones but I am pretty sure that the Inglot Pro Store on South Anne Street stock a few variations so you should be able to find one to suits your needs. They retail for €18 which to me is worth it. 
Have you tried the Sparkling Dust or have I tempted you? 

Avril
Xx







5 comments:

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3