Wednesday, 8 January 2014

All about the brows - Inglot Brow Shaping Pencil







I don't know about you but I am completely brow obsessed,  I love having a fuller looking brow, think Cara Delevingne. Being a lover of the bigger brow, I'm also a sucker for brow products and I have recently have discovered a new love; the Inglot Brow Shaping Pencil.

You can see in the picture above that it's a 'crayon' shape and you apply it as you would any other brow pencil, directly on to the brow. It has a 'waxy' finish which holds your brows in place so no more stay hairs going for a wander but stills gives enough colour to fill in any gaps you may have.  I have '62' a mid toned brown, there is a lighter colour shade and a darker one. The colour is buildable so there would be one to suit most people. 

These retail for about €14 and in my opinion are definitely worth it if you are a lover of all things  brow. It also comes with a 'sharpener' to keep the pencil tip precise. 

Inglot have been knocking it out of the park recently with their new releases and I will have a few reviews coming up on different products I've picked up. I've also got my eye on their new Berry collection. 

Are you as brow obsessed as I am?

Avril 
Xx

7 comments:

  1. It's official, I'm obsessed with eyebrows! Probably because mine are invisible. Love a strong, structured brow - still have to find a shape I'm happy with... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy with tmy shape, all thanks to the lovely girls in the Benefit Boutique x

      Delete
  2. Definitely obsessed with eyebrows! Whenever I get them shaped it is literally all the beautician and I talk about! Must try this out as must confess I still use a matt shadow to define mine more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still use some powder and this over when I'm looking for a very defined brow. Its so easy to use. x

      Delete
  3. I love the look of these - another Brow Obsessor! - and was very close to buying one the last time I was in an Inglot store but the thickness bothered me! Do you have to sharpen it allot to get a precise application?
    Sarah xo
    Beauty With Brushes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not too much, I've had it abut 2 months now only partly sharpened it twice. x

      Delete
  4. Great post! Interested in trying!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3