Thursday, 9 January 2014

Forever Timeless - YSL Touche Éclat









Did you know that the infamous YSL Touche Eclat Complextion highlighter is over 20 years old? I know crazy, it still looks as chic as ever. As a make up junkie I love packaging. If I am going to carry around a piece of make up in my hangbag all day I want it to look good when I take it out.

Touche Éclat does that. The sleek gold cylinder demands attention and product itself deserves it. This make up pen works to hide your dark circles by brightening under your eyes and adding radiance. It can also be used as a highlighter when applied to the forehead, chin and cheek bones.

If you’re a risk taker, you could also pick one up in a darker colour and use it as a contour. The texture of the product is smooth and blends effortless on to the skin. So it’s perfect for quick on the go applications. Just one click will transform your face.

I'm a recent convert to the make up pen and I have Touche Éclat to thank for that. I have two shades 2* and 4*. The lighter shade, 2 is the perfect highlighter for when I'm wearing tan, while 4 is the perfect contour colour when I'm my natural pale self. I tend not to carry a lot of make up with me on nights out but these have worked they way into the rotation. 

You can apply the product directly on to the face with the brush so its perfect for on-the-go touch up and means you don't have to carry around a brush as well. Or you can put some product on the bag of your hand and apply with a brush. The options are endless really. 

These retail for €33 each which is on the pricer side but this iconic product has been on the best seller lists for years, so to me the price is worth it. Come pay day I'm hoping to pick up 1 - theoriginal highlighter shade. 

Have you also fallen for Toche Éclat?

Avril
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3