Monday, 13 January 2014

Spritz of Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb'



A few months ago my boyfriend surprised me with my favourite perfume - Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf. I've never owed it before but used to drag him into Brown Thomas to visit it. 

The packaging is reminiscent of a hand-held grenade while the scent is as the name suggests quite floral. Here is the breakdown:

Top notes - mandarin and orange.

Middle notes - Sambac jasmine with a hint of orange tree Cateeya orchid, freesia and Centifolia.

Base note - Patchouli.

All together the scent is very unique but quite light and it's really eas to wear. I'm not the best at describing scents but I would recommend going in to test it out if your interested. Perfumes tend to smell different on people so you want to make sure that you like it on before investing. 

I have the Eau de Toilette so the scent isn't as strong as the Eau de Parfume but one spritz lasts most of the day. What I love about this perfume is that I can still smell it on myself but its not overwhelming. While I tend to prefer more musky scents there is something special about Flowerbomb. 

This retails for €72 for 50ml so while it is on the more expensive side of perfumes its definitely one that I will keep in my collection. I tend to keep this perfume for special occasions but on days that I need a little bit of a pick me up, I will reach for this as well. 

Have you tried Flowerbomb?

Avril 
Xx 

3 comments:

  1. I have mixed feelings about Flowerbomb. The only two notes I could detect were rose and patchouli and they didn't work well on my skin at all, yet there's something about it that keeps me coming back. I just need to figure out what! I've reviewed it here (http://randomramblingsandmusings.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/review-viktor-rolf-flowerbomb-edp/) if you fancy having a read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks doll, will check it out x

      Delete
  2. I love this perfume! It is one of my all time favourite scents. Its so feminine & grown up.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3