Sunday, 12 January 2014

The Sunday Post - FOTD & New Make Up Additions from Urban Decay





Today's Sunday post is a face of the day. Before the news that Naked 3 was going to be released, I picked up two new additions from Urban Decay. The lovely team in Urban Decay in Debenhams, Henry Street had contacted me to let me know about a few new releases. So I went in and we played around with a few products and of course I picked some up. 

Eye Shadow in 'X' - While this is an eye shadow, I use it as a blush/ highlighter. Its a soft  inky-champange colour that really suits pale skin tones. I apply this on the top of my cheek bones, like in the pictures above, to create more shape to my face. The finish isn't glittery but gives your skin a nice glow. I've also applied it directly over darker blushes to brighten them up. 

Revloution Lipstick in 'Anarchy' - This hot pink lipstick has quickly become a favourite. It's great to add some colour to the face with minimal effort and can take your day make up look to night with a very simple step. I like to apply this on top of MAC Magenta Lip Liner.  The lasting power on these lipsticks is amazing and they are really pigmented. I've one other colour 'Streak' - a lovely Coral shade and I can't wait to pick up more. 

I've never really been disappointed in Urban Decay and over the years I've picked up a good few products and of course the next one on my wish list is the Naked 3. Would you recommend it? 

Avril
Xx




8 comments:

  1. Oh my word that UD lipstick is so pretty. What a gorgeous shade, it looks great on you
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have NEARLY enough Urban Decay ... and you're the reason I think this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm your welcome? I'm in love with their lipsticks x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!
    I used use their Sin eyeshadow as a highlighter (although I wore darker make up then). I'm an UD addict although I've been avoiding them for a while now trying to expand my collection as half my makeup box is UD (6 palettes take up enough space alone!) You've helped me with that massively with your lovely reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and they have been really pulling it out of the bag lately x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3