Monday, 24 February 2014

A little hint of colour with Karora CC Cream for the Face and Body




I am a lover of the fake tans and my favourite brands are Karora and Cocoa Brown. I recently posted about my first spray tan experience and while I do love a bit of colour during the colder months I don't want it to be too unnatural. Very few people have a proper sun tan in February. For this reason I've been loving Karora CC Cream for Face and Body*.

It gives your skin coverage and evens out the complexion while giving a very light and natural colour. Similar to CC creams for the face, it's almost like a make up for the body. this has been perfect as it gives a hint of colour and looks incredibly natural. You can see the difference in the two pictures. The first one is before and the second is after. There is a hint of a colour that just takes away that ghostly paleness that us Irish girls can have.

I apply this with my tanning mit directly on the skin and as its a CC cream it doesn't need any time to develop so once it's dried in I can get dressed and I'm good to go. It's also very hydrating on the skin and works to improve the overall texture of your skin.

The only things is that as its a cream it doesn't last very long on the skin. You get the day or event out of it. Similar to make up, it washes off in the shower. I really don't mind this as I don't tend to wear tan every day.

Have you tried the Karora CC Cream?

Avril
Xx
RRP €24.99

1 comment:

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3