Sunday, 23 February 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Swish & Pop Blush in 'Love Glow'








Charlotte Tilbury is one of the infamous make up artists if our generation. She has worked in the industry for over 20 years and last year she finally lunched her own make up range in Selfridges! When I was heading over to London a few months ago, going to check out Charlotte's collection was on the top of my to-do list. In fact I flew over early in the morning just so I could have a few hours to wander around Selfridges. 

The whole range is just gorgeous! The packaging has a lovely art deco, vintage feel and really reminds me of playing with my nana's make up when I was younger. The dark brown colour with rose gold accents. Already some of the products have become must have with Charlotte's well know 'Magic Cream' and the Bar of Gold highlighter. 

I would have gladly spent my entire savings at that counter but I limited myself to one item. I regret that so much! But as  I've become slightly obsessed with blushes and decided I would pick up one of the 'Cheek to Chic' Swish & Pop Blushes. I loved up this bright pink one called 'Love Glow'. The blushes are the 6 Shades of Love and the colours the shade are reminiscent to a feeling of being in love and Love Glow is that flush of excitement you can get.

Each blush has two colours and a method for the application. First you swish the brush around the outer, darker shade and apply to the top of the cheek bones to add some texture. Next you dip the top of the brush in the centre colour and pop this on the apples of your cheeks to make them glow and then just blend together for the finished look. 

These are just so easy to apply and the powder has a lovely soft, buttery texture. They are a little more expensive, around £30 but you get about 8g of product so it will last a while. I can't wait to head back to London and try more from the range. If your heading over I would really recommend checking out the counter. There is something for everyone from skin care, blushes and lipsticks.

Have you tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury?

Avril
Xx

6 comments:

  1. That Blush is gorgeous Avril, I wonder if we will ever get CT here in Ireland...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finger's crossed but it's still only in Selfridges. You can order somethings from Net-a-Porter and Selfridges online x

      Delete
  2. It’s gorgeous! Packaging alone does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its just so pretty to look at!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, I usually save this up for special occasions cause its just so pretty x

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3