Thursday, 6 February 2014

First Impressions/Everyday Make Up Look Featuring Bourjois








So today is the day, I've uploaded my first make up tutorial/first impressions video. YouTube is something I've been excited to get into for a while but haven't really given it my focus. As part of my 1001 Goals in 101 Days I'm going to start focusing on my Channel so stay tuned for more videos.

Today's video is the first so please bear in mind I'm still getting used to editing. If you have tips please let me know. Anyways I've picked up a good few new products from Bourjois over the last while and thought it would be a good idea to film a first impressions video using them all. I've created a really easy every day look with the products.

Products used: 
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Primer
Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in 51
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 02 Fair 
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer Pen in Light
Chanel Soliel De Tan
Bourjois Java Rice Loose Powder 
NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna 
NARS Blush in Sin
Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora
HD Brow Kit in Vamp
Inglot Eye Shadow Base 
Bourjois Colour Edition 24hr in 05 Prune Nocturne , 03 Petale De Glace and 01 Or Desir
Rimmel Scanaleyes Waterproof Kolh Eye Liner in  Nude and Black
YSL Babydoll Mascara in Black
Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Prune

Brushes Used: 
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Multi-Task Brush
Crown Brush BK9 Oval Deluxe Foundation Brush
Inglot 3P 
H&M Double Brush
MAC 239
No. 7 Blending Brush
Shu Uerma Eye Lash Curler 
Urban Decay brush from Naked 2 palette

If there's is any video's you would like to see please let me know.

Avril
Xx



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant video! Love the look of that primer, hadn't seen a lot about it til now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks doll, its really nice under a foundation but the foundation is really the star x

      Delete
  2. You look Gorgeous! And I am totally in love with your hair!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3