Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Lancôme L’Abolu Rouge – An Iconic Lipstick









Lancôme is a newish brand to my collection but I am loving their lipsticks. The consistency is very moisturising and they literally glide on to the lips in one swipe. They are really easy to apply and are quite long lasting. The pigmentation on these is also incredible! 

 I currently have 3 in my collection and these 2 are from the AW2013 Collection. While they were limited edition in this packaging, both are available as part of the standard collection. 

The packing takes inspiration from the ever chic city of Paris by developing the timeless red lip for the collection. I went to Paris last year with my boyfriend so it's lovely to have a constant reminder in my make up bag. 

132 Caprice* -  This is a red with a hint of orange. Perfect for the this time of year as Valentine's Day is just so close. This in the one I'm wearing in the picture above - very early in the morning so sorry its a little blurry. 

06 Rose Nu* -  This is one of Lancôme’s best selling colours. It’s a pinky nude that would suit nearly everyone and goes with nearly everything. Great for day and night looks alike and is very much a 'my lips but better' colour. 

Have you tried the Lancôme Lipsticks? Any colours you would recommend? 

Avril 
Xx

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and the lippie looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing (as always) - the packaging is to die for - so cute and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you you stunner, I have a lovely red shade in these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll, they have lovely reds :)

      Delete
  4. I've always been impressed with Lancome lipsticks - so underrated! That Rose Nu looks particuarly stunning, must get my swatch on in BTs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning! So pretty and perfect for us pale girls x

      Delete
  5. those colors are so beautiful!! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3