Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Shop My Stash - February 2014



This is a new type of post for me but something I've been meaning to do for a while. As a beauty blogger I've gathered a lot of make up, beauty and general girly things so some products that I do like can end up sitting around for a while. In order to get the best use out of my collection I've decided to do monthly 'Shop My Stash' posts.

If your not familiar with a 'shop my stash', it basically means that I'll pull out a few products to use a lot during the coming month. It's a way of rediscovering old favourites. I've also picked up a lot of new items recently and thought it might be fun to include some new items into my stash for this month. 

I've pulled out my old favourite Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. In general I am a big fan of Bourjois foundations, they are a such good quality but at such affordable prices. To add even more radiance to skin, I'm going to be using L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer. This is a highlight/primer hybrid so I mix it in with my foundation to give it a more illuminating finish, you can also apply it as a liquid highlighter. This is a drug store version of the infamous MAC Strobe Cream. To finish off the face I've included NARS Creamy Concealer and Inglot HD Illuminizing Loose Powder. I picked both of these products up before Christmas but only used both a handful of times so hoping to fully get to grips with them both this month. 

The last two items are the finishing touches MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose and Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop. After I heard that Stereo Rose was going to be re-released I remember how much I loved this Mineralize Skinfinish. It's a reddish pink and gives a lovely natural flush to the cheeks. I've also forgotten how much I loved the Revlon Lip Butters, over the past few months as they were pushed aside for other lip products. My favourite colour is Lollipop, a dark vibrant pink and as it's Febraury I thought this colour was apt for Valentine's day. 

Well there are the products that I will be reaching for this month. Hopefully this post will become a regular feature, let me know what you think. 

Avril
Xx




3 comments:

  1. Love the Lip Butters aswell! Have Lollipop myself but don't use it much... Really should start using it more often its too pretty not to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE my lip butter in lollipop!! Dying to get stereo rose when it comes out again too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3