Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Sister Date February - Pitt Bros







So it's time for the second sister date! If you want to read about our first adventure, here's the link. This time we headed to Pitt Bros. A new BBQ place on George's street. I've wanted to go here since it opened before Christmas but unfortunately it was not meant to be! Now when me and the sister meet last week and I suggested Pitt Bros she was very excited!!

Pitt Bros is basically is a traditional American style BBQ food joint!! All meats are slow cooked and smoked and serves with a BBQ sauce. They have a great deal for three meats and two sides for €19.95. We couldn't decide between the sides, so we ordered an extra one. 

We got ribs, brisket and pulled pork and the sides we chose were onion rings, chips and of course mac n cheese! All delicious! All of the meats had a different BBQ sauce to compliment the flavour of the meat. And of course every meal is followed by a comlimentary ice cream cone! Two very happy campers left Pitt Bros that evening! 

We're trying to decide where we want to go for our next sister date so if you have any suggestions please lets know! 

Avril
Xx


2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I much convince my sister to be seen in public with me more often.

    Have you tried BóBós??? The straw fries are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there with my husband a while ago and LOVED it!!! Such a great place! And love the little 99 at the end!!

    alex @ http://pinkelephantbloggin.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3