Monday, 17 March 2014

March 2014 Wishlist



As we are over half way through March, its about time that I tell you all about my wish list for March!

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - I've had a few samples of this foundation but never actually bit the bullet and made the purchase. The coverage of this foundation is build able but sheer and the finish is dewy and radiant. I recently picked up 'True Match' by L'oreal which is supposed to be a dupe so depending on how I get on I might not need to have to invest.

Wayne Goss Face Brush 2 - Both Emma and Orla have made me want this brush. It just looks stunning and they've both commented on it's softness. However when I went to Love Make Up to order, it was sold out. Just waiting for it to come back into stock and then the perfect contour brush will me mine.

Micke Desk from Ikea - I've had my eye on this desk for while. The drawers are just perfect to house the make up of junkies like me. I have a counter top in my room at the moment so that would have to come down for this desk to fit in so it's remaining on the wish list for a while.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light and Diffused Light - I picked up one of the Ambient Light Blushes last month but the powders I wanted were out of stock. I've my eye on two of them as when they were applied to my skin,they gave it the most beautiful finish.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - As Sephora are now shipping to the UK, this means that with the help of Parcel Motel we can get our hands on some of those much sought after cult products from America. I've been doing some research on what I need to pick up and this foundation has been an item I've been coming across. This is a fuller coverage foundation that everyone seems to rave about. I've only tried one blush from Tarte and can't wait to try more from the brand. 

Mac Jacobs Style Eye Con No. 7 Plush in The Lolita - another wish list item is of course this palette from Marc Jacobs. Can we just take a second to appreciate how pretty it is? I saw this first in a haul from Fleur De Force and fell in love. 7 of the most perfect neutral shades in gorgeous sleek packaging. Just of all it was the distance that keeping us apart, now its only time! 

Well that's all for this months wish list post, I have some serious shopping to do before next month now. 

Avril 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3