Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush




On a recent Cloud 10 Beauty order I picked up one of the new brushes from Real Techniques. I was stuck between this one, the Kabuki or the Bronzing Powder Brush. I want to twitter and asked opinions and the lovely Make up Monster recommended the Kabuki Brush. 

I love this style of brush as they are great for both creams and powders. I've been keeping this one in my make up bag and using it for everything from setting powders and blushes, to topping up my foundation. It's become a wonder brushes for all of my needs on the go! 

I'm so glad I went with this bush as I've been getting so much use out of  it. These are available from Cloud 10 Beauty and work out at just under €15. I've already placed an order for the new Silicone Liner Brush and I can't wait for it to arrive! 

Avril 
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3