Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Shop my Stash March 2014


So we are already about halfway through March but I did shop my stash at the start of the month and pulled out a few slightly less used items so I could play with them more. 

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer 5* - I've had this is my collection for a while but only recently got to grips with the best way to apply it. I like to use a buffing brush and apply over my foundation before setting it with a powder. As the name suggests it gives the perfect hint of colour to the cheeks. I've pulled this out as we are now officially in Spring I want to introduce some bright colours to my routine. This is perfect 'flush' for this time of year. 

Bourjois Eye2-In-1 Tweezer and False Lash Applicator - I've gathered quite a lot of false lashes in my collection but never really wear them. So I picked up this tool from Boots months ago hoping it would inspire me to break out the lashes. I'm determined to conquer my fear of lashes and glam it up this month. This little tool makes the application process a little easier as it's shaped to follow the curve of the lash. 

L'oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint - This foundation has been in my collection since before Christmas when it was released. It's an oil based foundation that applies smoothly on to the skin to give it a nearly naked finish. I think as we are in brighter and (hopefully) warmer months now, it's the perfect time to use this foundation. It's light and doesn't sit on the skin and gives a lovely dewy finish. Just want you want in Spring. 

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - This is another item I picked up but haven't fully gotten used to. I've loved all of the Real Techniques brushes I've tried so I'm hoping I'll love the sponge as much. I've been using it to blend in my concealer and the finish it gives is lovely. It blends the product into the skin so naturally. 

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach and Fuchsia Libre - Sticking with my 'Spring has sprung theme'! I've pulled out these two lip colours from Bourjois. The colours are bright and vibrant like all of the flowers starting to bloom. Also these crayons are so moisturising on the lips. 

Well that's all for this instalment of 'Shop My Stash'. Check in later for my March 2014 Wishlist!

Avril 
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3