Monday, 28 April 2014

The downlow on Effaclar from La Roche-Posay


My first introduction to the Effaclar range was about a year and a half ago, and since then my collection has grown. The Effaclar range consists of about 10 products and the majority of them are designed for oily skin but a few are suitable for combination skin and breakouts.



Effaclar Duo was the first product I picked up and became a firm fixture in my skin care routine. I was having a very hard time with my skin and it sounded like everything I needed. It works to clear the skin and tighten up pores. I did a review back then which you can find here.

Effaclar Duo Plus* is the new and improved Effaclar Duo and works to heal the skin from pre, during and post breakout to ensure nothing is left behind. While I still do love my duo, duo plus is in another league of its own! Definitely worth checking out. I've even included in my back to basic post on GoMetro.ie

Effaclar K* was especially created for combination to oily skin and works on irregular textures and blocked pores. Similar to Effaclar Duo but works solely on unblocking pores and protecting the skin from further breakouts. Around that time of the month I find myself reaching for Effaclar K as it breaks down any imperfections and works to clear the skin. While it doesn't have a greasy texture and absorbs into the skin very quickly I like to use this in the morning and still use Effaclar Duo/Duo Plus in the evening.

Ever since introducing the Effaclar range into my skin care rotation I've noticed great improvements. Overall my skin looks clearer and brighter. While I still am getting breakouts (especially around that time) there is a decreasing in the quantity and the severeness.

Have you added any Effaclar magic to your routine?

Avril
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3