Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Viva Glam Rihanna - Review


 I love the Viva Glam range from MAC. I got on board for Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj and most recently Rihanna. I know Rihanna has had a few collections with MAC so far but nothing really caught my eye.






However, when I heard she was doing a collaboration for Viva Glam I was all on board! I had another one of those mad dashes from work to town to get my hands on it. 

This is different from the infamous RiriWoo as it has more frosted finish. The best way to describe the colour is a bright blue-toned red. I love this red and think its perfect for the brighter months. As its a frost finish it's not too drying on the lips and I find it wears really well throughout the day.  I wore this out for dinner and after all the drinks, food and desert I still had lipstick on. 

The best part about the Viva Glam Collection is that 100% of the proceeds go straight into the MAC AIDS fund helping men, women and Children living with HIV/AIDS. If your in the market for a new red lipstick, swing by MAC and check it out. You won't be disappointed. 

Speak soon and stay gorgeous,

Avril 
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3