Sunday, 18 May 2014

Lily Flame 'Powder Puff' Candle



On a lazy Sunday I'm talking candles and my favourite one at the moment!


I picked this candle up from Moss Cottage in Dundrum back around Christmas time. I was drawn in by the name and the packaging, overall it was just so cute! It's called 'Powder Puff' and that's exactly what it smells like. It smells like talcum powder/old school setting powders. It really reminds me of being in my nana's house and playing with her old makeup. I love how fresh and girly it smells! The scent while strong isn't too overpowering. It just gives the room a lovely hint of the scent.

This is a Lily Flame candle and  I'm not sure how hard these are to get but I recently discovered that my local pharmacy has a few in stock. They work out about €10 but will last for about 30 hours or so and I've already picked up another one. If you see them around around I would recommend giving them a sniff, you won't be disappointed.

What's your favourite candle at the moment?

Avril
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3