Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Review of Alpha H Liquid Gold


Every girl needs a secret weapon in her skin care routine to help get everything back in order and mine is Alpha H Liquid Gold.

This is one of the most unique face products I've used, it's a toner with a difference. You apply this after you've cleansed your skin, every other night and it works to improve the appearance of wrinkles, open pores and acne! It's a sort of exfoliator as it removes dead skin cells and tightens the skin overnight.

I've been using this for a couple of weeks and I love it. While I'm not worried about wrinkles just yet, it's been great for dealing with spots and blemishes. I've also a lot of pores around my nose and on my forehead and this is helping to reduce their overall appearance.

If you want you can also mix it into cleaners and masques to give them a little added extra. Or even add it to body lotions as it clears dead skin cell from the hair follicles, this helps to reduce ingrown hairs and razor bumps! This little guy does just about everything!

Now I hear you ask what does this magical product cost? Well they're not the cheapest item to buy but I got mine from Hair HQ and while it has free delivery it does work out at €39.09. In my opinion it was totally worth it and it's something I would definitely repurchase!

Would you be tempted to try Alpha H Liquid Gold?

Avril
Xx











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3