Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Review of L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche in '500' Molto Mauve


 
The L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick is the latest lip range from L'oreal. During a recent Boots 3 for 2 offer I picked one up to try.






I'm not sure why but I was drawn to the shade Molto Mauve (500). For a long time I was buying lip colours I didn't have in my collection instead of colours I would actually wear. This meant that I had a lot of unused and sometimes unloved lippies! I find myself reaching for nude tones, the my lips but better kind of colour. Probably why I picked up this shade.

For me this is perfect my lips but better shade. It just evens everything out. Now on to the product itself. This is a lip balm meets lipstick, lip-gloss hybrid! It is quite pigmented and gives a good bit of colour and the quite glossy, so you won't need to apply a lip-gloss over it. What I really like about it, is that it's not sticky so it's easier to wear. Your hair doesn't get caught on your lips, which is always good. I find that it's also very long wearing and after applying first thing in the morning it's lasted until lunchtime. That include's having breakfast and a coffee!

Finally it's not drying on the lips, in fact its very hydrating so it also works as a lip balm. This is little tube of awesomeness has replaced three products I normally carry around in my bag. The colour range is also quite big and I've my eye on a few of the brighter colours in particular Tangerine Sonnet, a bight orange perfect for the upcoming Summer! These guys will set you back about €13.50, which is a little more on the expensive side I think, but...I do really like them and will probably pick at least another one up.

Have you tried any of the L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick?

Avril
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3