Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Review of Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge, a perfect scent for Summer!


I've mentioned a few products from Roger and Gallet on my blog over the years and now I've another scent to add to ever growing collection.

Gingembre Rouge* is a new edition of the ever popular Gingembre scent and it is perfect for this time of year. I find myself saying that a lot recently but in Summer my tastes completely change and want everything to be colourful and fresh!

The new Gingembre Rouge takes inspiration from Zanzibar with the warmth of the sun and the spices available in the region. This inspiration is seen in the packaging, colours of the bottle and most importantly the scent!

The bottle is just a beauty and has a sort of obmre effect with a gorgeous ruby red at the top, which is a new lid that has been redesigned. Even the box is pretty, featuring the pretty ginger flower!

Now on to the scent the head notes are of course ginger flower, orange blossom and lychee flower. 

The heart notes are pomegranate pulp, fresh ginger and mandarin. 

The base notes are white musk, crystallised ginger and cedar wood. 

There is quite a lot if ginger in there but it is called Gingembre rouge for a reason. All if these ingredients produce a gorgeous, fresh, yet sophisticated scent! It’s both easy to wear and recognisable, perfect for a day at the office or a night on the town! I think this is probably one if my favourite scents from Roger and Gallet! This bottle works out at approx. €40 and is available now from usual stock lists. The large bottle is 100ml so it will last ages!


Have you tempted to try the new Gingembre Rouge?

Speak soon,

Avril
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3