Thursday, 8 May 2014

The perfect glow with The Balm's Mary- Lou Manizer


Hello Mary Lou-manizer!! Another highlighter I couldn't wait to get my hands on. 





There was a lot of hype about Cindy Lou-Manizer and I was intrigued but during my research I fell for her sister Mary Lou-Manizer. A stunningly honey toned highlighter that just gives the skin the most gorgeous natural glow! 

The finish is a glistening sort of glow instead of a glitter effect and just makes your skin look healthy! I apply this highlighter all over the face - on the cheekbones, on the forehead, down the bridge of your nose, under the brows and on the cupids bow. I reminds me a little bit of MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Soft & Gentle but the powder in Mary Lou is a little more refined and just blends into the skin so effortlessly.

Mary Lou was my first step into The Balm Cosmetics and I'm already planning my next purchase...probably Cindy Lou to be honest! 

Have you tried Mary Lou-Manizer?

Avril 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3