Sunday, 22 June 2014

NYX in Ireland - The Lowdown


I've been away for a week enjoying some fun in the sun, hence a little bit of radio silence on the blog. Now I'm back today with some good news! NYX will be gracing our shores very shortly!
News was announced last month that Physician's Formula was coming to Ireland and the beauty community was delighted, then we heard that NYX was coming too! I could barely contain my excitement!

NYX is a really affordable, high quality brand so if your looking to expand your collection or just stock up on a few essentials you should check out the brand. I've tried a good few items from the brand and loved everything I've tried so far.

The Jumbo Eye Pencils are great for bases under eyeshadows or as eye liner themselves. The white is the one I use as a base to make bright colours pop, it's also a great colour for an inner corner highlight. And the Single Eyeshadows themselves are amazing, great pigmentation, good colour range and easy to apply. They are also really affordable and there's a good few MAC dupes in the mix.

I've a NYX wish list the size of my arm at stage from the infamous Taupe Powder Blush - perfect for contouring on pale skin, the Rouge Cream Blushes - a girl can never have enough and the Stay Matt But Not Flat Foundation, after reading Viva Adonis review, it's a must have now!

The current stockist have been released and can be found here with more stores added constantly. Unfortunately none of them are near me, but hopefully not for long. Will you be stopping my a counter to stock up? Let me know what you'll be getting, always looking to add to my wish (shopping ) list!

Until next time, stay gorgeous!

Avril







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3