Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Some Sulphate-Free Hair Care from L'Oreal and TIGI S Fastor



I colour my hair and have been for a good few years (since I was about 15). Colouring your hair requires some management to ensure it lasts and the colour looks good! One ingredient you want to avoid in your hair products is sulphate. It can be listed as sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laurel sulfate and abbreviated as SLS.

Sulphates can damage colour, create split ends and overall just dry out your hair. I've found a trio of hair care that are all sulphate free and will get your hair looking great!!

First up is shampoo with TIGI S Factor Diamond Dream Shampoo. First of all, this smells so good, kind of like strawberries. As the name suggests it does in fact contain some diamond dust to reinvigorate your hair. As well as cashmere extract and crushed pearl to make it silky smooth and give your hair great shine! On top of all of this it contains antioxidants to ensure your hair is hydrated and strong! You only need the tiniest amount of this as it lathers up pretty quickly. This is usually €19.20 but currently on special off at €11.52 at Terrisales.ie.

Now after all that you need to follow up with a good conditioner or mask and I've got your covered! The L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverRiche range is what I'm recommending. It's great for dry, damaged and coloured hair. The Nourishing and Taming conditioner is really hydrating as the formula contains botanical oil and work to repair the damaged hair. I find that my hair isn't as hard to brush out after using this conditioner. The conditioner works out at €7.99.

The EverRiche Mask Pot is like the conditioner but better, it really gets into the hair and moisturises it. I love to turn it into a heat treatment. After using your shampoo. apply the mask to your hair and brush it through with a wide tooth comb but don't wash it out. Instead get out of the shower, tie it up and put on a shower cap. The heat that naturally escapes from your head is trapped by the shower cap and that heat helps the hair absorb all the goodness from the mask. After an hour (or 3) I rinse it out. I tend to do this on Thursday evenings as part of my weekend preparation and apply tan when I'm waiting to wash out the mask! The mask pot works out at €8.99.

I'm always looking for the next big hair thing so if you have any recommendations, please let me know!

Until next time, stay gorgeous!

Avril

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3