Tuesday, 1 July 2014

This Works Perfect Cleavage Firming Lotion


This Works has always been a brand that interested me but I'd never really tried any of their products. I've heard so many good things about the brand but just didn't know where to start so when I was given the opportunity to try one of their products I was thrilled.



This is the This Works Perfect Cleavage Firming Lotion*. Yes for your cleavage. Basically this is a body lotion that has been specially created for the delicate neck and chest area. It works to tighten and firm while keeping it moisturised. The lotions contains Larch extract that has been proved to firm and tighten skin. Other ingredients include Algea which is full of vitamins, Tonka bean and Frankincense which work to reduce fine lines and rose and pomegranate that nourish the skin. All of these combined create a lotion that is easy to apply.

The lotion absorbs into the skin without leaving it feel tacky. The lotion will pump and restore the overexposed skin giving it new life. As we all tend to show a little more skin around this time of year, this has certainly come in handy. Especially after my holidays when I was still covered in a heat rash and a little red, this lotion was really calming and soothing and helped get everything back under control. It does cost €49.00 but the lotion is like anything I've tried before.

Would you try This Works Perfect Cleavage Firming Lotion?

Until next time. stay beautiful!

Avril
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3