Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Body Lotion on the go from Nivea and Vaseline


In the morning things can be a little rushed so it's always good to find a product that will help you cut out a step from your routine or speed things up. These two product have helped me do just this!

I try to start off most mornings with a shower to both wake me up and freshen up for the day ahead. The only thing is that after a shower I need to apply a body moisturiser and wait for it to dry before getting dressed. I know I could skip this step in the morning but it's just habit now or if I'm wearing tan it helps it last longer. Both these guys have helped me out in more that one occasion!

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser - this is a fine spray mist of body moisturiser that absorbs almost instantly into the skin. It leaves the skin feeling soft but dries in fully without leaving behind any residue! They're are a few different versions but I really like the Coco Radiant option, as I find it really moisturises the skin. The nozzle for spray was good, although I did have some difficult applying to to my arms at first  but after a few goes I had it under control! The Spray & Co work out at €6.45 from Boots but are currently on a special offer.

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser - this offering is a little different, you apply it in the shower. After using a shower gel, apply the In Shower Body Moisturiser and rinse off. I was surprised at how soft my skin felt after using it. It was hydrated and I could just dry off and get dressed, perfect for mornings when you're running late. It took me a few times to figure out out the right amour to use. I was either using too much or too little but after a few goes, I had a handle on it! It only costs €4.06  but is also on a special offer in Boots and  its a great option if you find it hard to get out of bed in the mornings!

So there are two options if you're looking to save time in the morning!
Have you any time saving tips?

Until next time, stay beautiful!

Avril
Xx

1 comment:

  1. I have one of those Vaseline Spray and Go sprays, I must dig it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3