Friday, 8 August 2014

New Cover Ups From Vichy Dermablend



I've already talked about my love of the Vichy Dermablend range on the blog before, I'll link it here in case you want to check it out. But recently the range has been expanded and new products have been introduced. If you want to hear how I got on with them keep reading. 







First up is the Corrective Compact Cream Foundation*. Normally I'm not a big fan of cream foundations I find them too heavy and really hard to blend out. In saying that, I loved the Dermablend option. While it isn't heavy in the skin it definitely gives great coveraged. You can apply it lightly and build up in areas that just needs a little extra care. Also it's a dream to blend. I like to a apply this with a buffing brush to really work it into the skin. It lasts the while day in work on me once I've applied some setting powder. 

Up next is the Corrective Stick stick*. The concealer stick is creamy and so light you can actually use it to cover dark circles. I do also like it for pin point concealing. I have a lot of redness around my cupids bow and the concealer blends out to cover all blemishes. All in all think it's a great concealer and it's been living in my handbag since I got it! 

Finally Vichy have released a Total Corrective Body Foundation*. This isn't a tan but can be used to over up bruises, spots and to just give your skin a little bit if love. For me, I apply this mostly on my legs. I've a habit of collecting bruises there and this helps to really cover then. Great news as due to the weather I've been having a lot of legs out days! After 5 minutes the cream dries fully and leaves your legs feeling oh so soft! 

Well there's my thoughts on the newt range! Anything catch your eye? 

Until next time, stay beautiful!

Avril

Xx

RRP Correct Compact €24.50
RRP Corrective Stick €16.95
RRP Total Corrective Body Foundation €25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3