Sunday, 5 October 2014

My Charlotte Tilbury Must Have's


So if you don't know by now, where have you been! Charlotte Tilbury Cosmetics has officially launched in Ireland and I couldn't be happier. Every trip to London involved a mandatory trip to Selfridges to stock up on cosmetics and I've gathered a little stock pile now. I love the blushes and my review of 'Love Glow' can be found here. On top of that there are two other must haves you should check out! 

 Picture shows Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk with some clear gloss over.

Powder & Sculpt Brush - This is probably my favourite brush of all time as it does so much. The shape is perfect for sculpting. The shape allows you to define or create cheekbones. It's also perfect for applying highlighter to the tops of your cheeks, blush to the apples and powder to set your make up. Basically this brush is now my powder, bronzer, highlighter and blush brush, so it's earned a spot in my everyday makeup bag. It also washes like a dream. After some initial shedding in the first few washes its fine. It doesn't lose its shape after a wash and dyes really quickly, which is perfect as it's an everyday staple for me now.

Lip Cheat in 'Pillow Talk' - A must have lip liner in my opinion. While the CT products are on the high end side, they are totally worth it. This colour is a my lips but better colour and perfect for creating those Kylie Jenner lip look that the beauty community is going mad for! As it is the essential nude colour, it's a great base for under most lip colours. from a nude lipstick to a viabrant red to a dark berry. Again, like the brush above, this has found a permaent spot in my make up bag.

The brush will set you back €45 and the lip liners work out at €22. If you're thinking about getting a few products (which I totally support), I would recommend booking in for a makeover. Most counters do makeup demos/makeovers for a certain amount that is redeemable against the products. So you get to see what it looks like on you, a demo on how to use it and the products you want. A win-win, if ever there was!

I would love to know what CT products your loving so let me know down in the comments what ones I should check out. The 'Dolce Vita' eye shadow quad is the top of my wishlist!

Until next time stay beautiful!

Avril


4 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to limit my spending this month and haven't hit up CT yet but sculpting brush looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my must have item from the collection, I've never seen anything like it before :)

      Delete
  2. Ah I am obsessed with Pillowtalk now, I wear it pretty much everyday since we spoke about it! It is the lip pencil that keeps on giving :) You need the Dolce Vita palette- it is a beaut! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that brush! Straight on the Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3