Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Lashes, Lashes and more Lashes from Eylure


I’ve had a love/hate relationship with false lashes. Sometimes they're the added pop to my makeup look, other times I'm accidentally glueing my eye shut as I'm running out the door. I think we've all been there but recently I rediscovered my love for false lashes and right on time too as party season is just around the corner!  
I've been trying out some lashes from Eylure and I must say I've been really impressed with the collection. The lashes launched in October and offer something for everyone. A few of the strips are perfect for beginners - easy to apply and not to drastic. And there's also some show stoppers for the lash connoisseur. They're all handmade, reusable and 100% natural! What more could you want? 




Let's move on to the different styles, starting with the Beginners

Eylure Naturals No. 020*
I don't have these but they can be found here. Basically the name gives them away and they offer both a little volume and length - you're lashes but on a great day. As they have a more natural finish they are perfect for beginners. They will give you a fuller lash without taking over the whole look. Eylure recommend pairing these with a nude eye shadow for an effortless chic day look! 

Eylure Lengthening  No. 116*
They are all about the length, giving you lashes that go on for miles! These are a good lash to go for is you want to create a wide-eye look. They will create shape and definition. Make sure to add a small coat of mascara after applying No.116 so they blend in with your own lashes seamlessly. 

Eylure Volume No. 100* 
While No.100 is part of the Beginners, it is the stepping stone to bigger and bolder lashes. These will give you that classic, full style for a little added oomph on a night out. Try pairing with some sparkly eye shadow and a feline flick to finish the while look! 


Now for the show stoppers; Experts:

Eylure Definition No. 120*
These are similar to the No.116 but with added spiky style tips. They create a defined look with a difference. Wear with a bold lip to create some added drama! Be sure to let the glue get tacky before applying the lashes; wait at least 30 seconds after putting on the glue. 

Eylure Dramatic No. 202*
No. 202 have a doubled layer lash to give it a full but wearable finish. Think sending flirty eyes across the bar to the guy you've got your eye on. While these are the fullest lash in the collection they are still light and comfortable to wear. Make sure to test the length and trim if needed before applying. 

Eylure Exaggerate No. 140*
These are similar to No. 100 but much fuller and a slight emphasis on the outer edge. No. 140 creates a natural lift around the eye, giving you a cat eye look. To really make this pop, drag out your eye shadow in a slight 'V' shape. 

Eylure Texture No. 154*
These lashes are my favourite in the collection. No. 154 have a mixture of different lengths that to make a really statement. The thin band means that they won't take away from any eye look. The better the glue the easier to apply the lashes. Duo Glue is a favourite of mine and available in MAC, Boots and Inglot. 




The prices for these lashes start from €7.00 and they're available from pretty much anywhere that stocks lashes across the country.   I'm wearing No. 154 Texture in the picture above and got quite a few compliments on them if i do say so myself! Well that's a run thought of the lashes on offer from Eylure, have you tried any from the collection? I would to know what your favourites are, let me know if the comments below.

Until next time,
Avril

Xx

2 comments:

  1. I love eyelure lashes, they give such a glamorous look without being too OTT. They look absolutely gorgeous on you,

    Lovely post,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how false lashes look but I am so rubbish at applying them! You look fab in yours.

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3