Sunday, 21 December 2014

#irishbbloggersSS14 big reveal from Lisa PinkSugerSparkles



I love when you get to open Christmas presents early, so when the parcel from my Secret Santa arrived. I couldn't wait to rip it open. 
My Secret Santa was the lovely Lisa from Pink Sugar Sparkles and my god, did she spoil me! The large envelope arrived with about 8 or so individually wrapped presents so I had a great time opening them all. It was the gift that just kept on giving!


It was amazing to receive a gift from a fellow beauty blogger and see what kind of products they selected. First up is the Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip, a great body moisturiser and tan maximiser. Next is a Hand & Elbow & Foot Cream from Human & Kind. I've never tried anything from this brand so I'm so excited to try this.

Up next are two nail Polishes from NYC - Lavender Blossom and Spring Tulip. Both are from the In a New Minute range and dry really quickly. I've only tried one polish from this range before so i'm looking forward to doing my nails. There was also a good few sackets Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peels.



There was another hand cream from Welda, again another brand I haven't tried before. This is the perfect handbag size. Another item I've so excited to try is the Drops of Youth  Eye Concentrate from The Body Shop. It's a cooling and soothing eye cream so prefect to combat those late nights. There was also a Expert Last Lip Laquer in Big City Berry from NYC and a bar of soap from Pixy. Block of soap are handy for bbloggers for cleaning tool from makeup brushes to tan mitts.


The piece de resistance of this was the Wet n' Wild goodie bag, containing of new makeup bits to try. The little makeup bag was packed full of goodies - Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Envy and Lagoon, Juicy Lip Balm in Raspberry, Mega Slicks lip gloss In a Tutu, Glassy Gloss Lip Gel in Glass-T Off and Glass Confusion, Idol Eyes Creme Eyeshadow Pencil in Techno, Distress, Graphite and Pixie and Megalast Liquid Lip Colour in Back to the Fuchsia, Pocket full of Rose and Iris I was Rich. I'm so excited about the Megalast Liquid Lip Colours as they look to be long lasting and the colours are all ones I would have picked for myself :D

I'm like a kid in a candy store going through all of this and with a budget of €20, Lisa I don't know how you did it but you've outdone yourself.

A huge thank you to Aisling for organising this year's Secret Santa. It was so much to be involved and share the love. This post has really gotten me into the Christmas Spirit. Well that's all from me for now. Be sure to check out Aisling's blog for all the other bloggers that took part and read their Big Reveal posts.

Avril
Xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow you must have had so much fun delving in! Lisa picked some amazing products for you. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely present! I love Wet n Wild stuff, and the Cocoa Brown is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Everything there is amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a gorgeous pressie to receive... have fun playing with them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you got loads of great items! You must have been delighted! :)

    http://rachelbrennanlife.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy smokes that's a lot of gifts! Merry Christmas too xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3