Sunday, 7 December 2014

Lip Loves - MAC Plumful






I don't know about you but I am completely drawn to Berry lip colours during any and every season. They are great for days looks and evenings out a like. A colour I picked up last year was MAC Plumful. This is a great option for the day as it applies quite sheer. So it gives your lips a hint of a colour, almost a stain effect. 

As well as that the colour is buildable so you can apply a few layers to create a strong lip. I love pairing this with a pink colour to make an ombre lip look. Something different for nights out. 

What is your go to lipstick at the moment?

Until next time! 

Avril 
Xx

2 comments:

  1. big fan of Mac,always seem to use Lady Danger but really want to try Show Orchid pink! I like the look of Plumful tho! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3