Monday, 8 December 2014

Some affordable stocking fillers from Nivea, Cocoa Brown, Essence and NYX

So I've never really been one to post gift guides but I thought I would put together a small post on some stocking fillers for the beauty junkie in your life! All of these are under €15 and can be picked up in your local Boots, Tesco or Pharmacy.



NYX Smokey Eye Look Kits*
These sets are perfect little stocking fillers - each little case has 9 different eyeshadows including mattes, shimmers and frost finishes and two lip glosses to compliment the shadows. I've three different sets pictured above - Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit,  Smokey Look Kit and Bronze Smokey Look Kit and each once is the perfect handbag size for doing you're make up on the go. The NYX eye shadows are extremely pigmented and easy to apply and the same can be said for the shadows in these kits. I think my favourite of the three is Nude on Nude, I love the colour combos as you can create everything from simple day time looks to full on glam for a night out! These sets work out at about €12.99 and are available now. 


Essence Party Look Make-up Box*
Another makeup kit available is this set from Essence. It has 8 eye shadows, a highlighter, a blush and 2 mini lip glosses. The eye shadows are all very shimmery and sparkly so will come in handy for any nights out over Christmas. The set would be a good one for the budding make up junkie in your life and at only €8.99 it won't break the bank. 


Nivea Gorgeous Skin Gift Set*
Nivea have a few different sets out this Christmas time. The one pictured above includes the Water Lilly & Oil Shower Gel, Powder Touch Roll-On Deodorant, Soft Moisturising Cream and a rose shower puff. Basically everything you will need to prep and prime the skin for the party season. I'm a big fan of Nivea skin care products, I think they are hydrating and the Soft Moisturising Cream is great for keep your legs in good condition over the winter months. It absorbs into the skin quickly so your not waiting around for it to dry in. I really like the make up bag that this set comes in and have been using it for travelling as I can fit all my make up, jewellery and some toiletries in it! All in all a good stocking filler for just €12.50 


Cocoa Brown Beautiful & Bronzed Gift Set*
Finally I have a set from Cocoa Brown. The Cocoa Brown products are great value at the best of times so these sets are amazing to pick up. This set contains a bottle of the original 1 Hour Tan, a sacket of Touch Stuff and a tube of Gentle Bronze. A bottle of the tan normally works out at about €8 alone but this sets works out at €9.99 for everything to get you tanned! I use Tough Stuff first to exfoliate the skin and remove any remittance of tan on the skin. Then I apply the 1 Hour Tan and use the Gentle Bronze to keep the life of the tan longer. Gentle Bronze is a gradual moisturising tanner so it keeps the skin hydrated while adding colour!

There are some suggestions of stocking fillers! Let me know what you're hoping will be in your stocking this year!

Until next time,

Avril
Xx


2 comments:

  1. The Essence palette looks pretty & you can't go wrong with a Nivea set.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3