Tuesday, 13 January 2015

New year, new me..sort of


So its been a while since my last post and all I can say is that life just got in the way. Christmas and December in general, were a real family affair as my sister was emigrating to Oz. She flew out on Monday the 5th of January and I already miss her like mad. Sarah and myself always got on but became so close this year. So for last couple of months I just wanted to spend as much time with her as possible and pretty much everything else took a back seat, but now I'm making up for lost time with rambling update.


First of all I've been debating recently whether or not to keep my little blog going as I've never been able to devote the time I really wanted to it. However after a long think about it, I've decided to give the blogging thing another go but this year is going to be different. I feel more determined to make time for my blog and for blogging. I'm going to put together a schedule and do all I can to stick to it. A lot of fun things are happening this year and I want to take you along for the ride!

For the schedule I'm hoping to do 2 to 3 posts a week. One on Tuesdays and one on Thursdays or Fridays depending on the week and when I can, a weekend post. A weekend post might not happen every week but at least every two weeks. I'm going to try and stick to this schedule for the first few months and see how we get on. I will keep you updated if timings change throughout the week. 

This leads me on nicely to my New Years resolutions. I've spent a while thinking about what I wanted to accomplish by the end of 2015 and here is my list so far:
  1. Become a qualified makeup artist (I've already started a course with LA Creative Academy).
  2. Learn how to drive.
  3. Stick to a blog schedule.
  4. Redesign blog.
  5. Bake more (at least once every two weeks).
Not a long list but enough to keep me busy. I will keep you updated on my progress with these and fingers crossed by the end of the yearn I've achieved it all! I may even come back and add to it throughout the year as I really want to challenge myself.

Finally if you like reading my blog or want to keep up on my progress with these resolutions, there are other place where you can find me. I'm on Facebook, Twitter and even Instagram so if you want to get in touch or just keep up check them out and say hi! 

To end the post I'm leaving you with some more of my favourite pictures from the holiday season and until next time,

Avril
Xx




3 comments:

  1. It's great to get your goals out there for a few people to see; it's almost like challenging yourself. Best of luck this year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping if I posted them, it would make me more determined to stick to it!

      Delete
  2. Great goals, best of luck! Ps. love the shorter hair x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3