Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Sometimes you just need a break


Hello and welcome back! I seem too have have taken the best part of the year off from blogging, but it wasn't intentional. I have been religiously taking blog photos before using any new beauty products throughout the past few months but when I tried to write a post to go with it, I just had lost my inspiration.






A lot has happened over the past few months - my sister emigrated to Oz, my nana passed away, I qualified as a make up artist, I moved out and work has been busy so I guess you could say that live just got in the way. I know it's not really an excuse but there was just so much going on I didn't have the head space to blog as well.

I was contemplating a blog re-design before coming back to the blog community but I kept putting off writing blog posts and to be honest in the end, I just missed it. I've been keeping up with bloggers and reading their posts, watching my favourites Gurus on YouTube  and following all of the happenings in the beauty industry, I've just been silent on my own channels.

Feeling settled in my new home, its as good a time as any to sit down and giving this blogging thing another go. Sometimes you really just need a break to get you back to the right head space to write again. I'm hoping that now I can actually stick to the plan i set myself back in January with a post every Tuesday and Thursday.

Thnaks for your patience and hopefully regarally scheduled programme starts again! I've also just include some pictures of what I've been getting up to over the past few months.

5 comments:

  1. No need to explain Avril, I think we all get that way sometimes and it's great to see you back again. We just moved too so and it's definitely distracting me from blogging as I am OBSESSED now with all things interiors - but I know that'll calm down and I'll get back to a regular blog schedule eventually. You look gorge in that black and white dress - where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma :) It really nice to get back to blogging, didn't realise i missed it so much. I know, I never thought I was into interiors but I seem have to developed a candle obsession. Thank god the boyfriend doesn't seem to mind. Thanks so much, its from Whistles and its so comfy!

      Delete
  2. WELCOME BACK!! We missed you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,. I've missed you too :) xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments so leave one below and I'll get back to you soon <3